Contact Info / Websites
This is by no means any newbalomaniac speaking when it comes to newgrounds. first off I'm tired of being nomadic on this site. I've pissed myself off enough making tons of accounts on here and then abandoning them cause I was still in that stage cycle of a new name choice I should've never changed now that I'm back to my senses.
Well screw all of that, I'm using my real name. Kronoa is my old account. now preferably my music account I guess.:)
I'm a flash animator that is coming to a portal near you! I'm also a fancy script writer and enjoy doing voice overs for no apparent reason. so if I try out for something don't hold me back and go with some one you already know. thats for one, just not being open to new creative minds, and second, I could be better! heh.
Seriously though, I've got some great parodies coming out later on this fall, original material and so forth.so stay on watch for my works.
I've been animating slowly but surely these past two months. and so far things are turning out great.
no actual mega animated series bits yet, but that's coming soon I hope.
My name? how dare you question my name! ok I'll tell you about it...
I go by Chronoskun on the Net, and in my private chats currently Kronoa. got to change that...
chronoskun is a pretty clean name. look it up on the search wagon in google or something and you'll see what I HAVE done 98% of the time. the other 2% is some one or something else using that name combo for not necessarily a name, or nothing of importance.
Its chronoskun (Coon) with a slang K and U letter. all one word. and it was originally based off the Japanese Kun.but I rather it not be referenced like that.
thing is I like raccoons. ya most people (even my friends) don't know that.and I was just how you say blessed or automatically deemed the name chronos on the internet when I first started doing lurker activities. And the ch in the beginning of Chronos plays a deep and weird role. it is the last two letters of my last name in which everyone miss-pronounces. so ya. a well rounded netname. there.
I'm ambitious but rather shy. I want to get involved with people who share common ground and are dedicated. even if it means meeting them and being new to the whole process of doing collabs and such. lets just see how it all goes. I'll be sure and try not to disappoint!
youuuuu can go eat lunch now or something. your time has been formally wasted. ;D