Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Everyone once in a while we just gotta make these.

That was one heck of a bastardization. I guess its just something we gotta make every now and then.

As some have said before, this is something you'll either love or hate.

I found this hilarious while keeping one eye brow raised for quite some time.

over all a nice Flash/ parody of sorts.

you guys are nutty.

Journee Typique - Ma Vie Journee Typique - Ma Vie

you got somehin good here.

been a while since I have been a able to see your next Flash.

This one is better than the Bat. Which means you're improving!

The audio is fair. But audio can be a pain to work with at times so it's fairly good for voicing. awesome on the French btw. there aren't many Flashes done in a foreign language.

The animation transitioning and the camera movement have gotten better.
definably more structure involved than the last. in your case, it looks like you put allot of time like you said into this and show improvement. looking forward to the next Flash!

the quality of the Flash, as always, needs work (like limb movement) which can be super tedious. but it's getting better! keep at it!

Sarena responds:

Thank you. ^^

Sub-Zero Vs. Naruto Sub-Zero Vs. Naruto

Ha! Random.

I had to cut off my sound at the replay because the music overlapping gets worse and worse. thats the only reason alone why I give this a low score. poor structure.
otherwise for something like this on NG I'd say its a little decent. I got a lol out of it.

Spawn777 responds:

I could have stopped the music so when it replays, it's gone, but it was funnier seeing it overlap and get worse each time it was replayed, and I wasn't gonna submit this in the first place, so I didn't care to much for fixing it, anyways, thanks, and me to, I was crying watching this.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

110% awesome

the angles, the speed, and the transitioning all together was crazy.
seeing this only makes me think what could be in store for the community when you've actually professionally mastered what you just showed here.

I never knew about your animations till now. be looking forward to your next Flash.

The Beast Snacks 1 The Beast Snacks 1

keep going no matter what.

you're intentions for creating a great series are strong and admirable. I like that. I really don't care who's style its similar too. what doesn't look slightly different from another persons styles? nothing.

The Legend of Zerda 1 The Legend of Zerda 1

It was entertaining

interesting concept. It's like they were all pawns.
I enjoyed it.

Jrance falls Jrance falls

keep it up

it's random. but who very very first flash isn't?
work on it some more. next time make a series. :)
You already got the movement down.

Spider Powers 3 Spider Powers 3

lol

really enjoyed it. I'll probably never look at a sandwich the same way again.

Zelda: Lost Prophet Zelda: Lost Prophet

keep practicing

ok, I like it. not bad for your second. I see multiple areas of improvement. keep practicing and you will obviously get better. :)

HeroPower responds:

Multiple areas such as...?

I see your first submission is coming soon....looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks for review dude

Introducing The Bat Introducing The Bat

good concept

hey, its you again. lol another flash? awesome. well here is the low down on this one.
you got a decent plot and concept going here. I sort of understood it, but it felt a little rushed. it looked like it cut straight into conflict after the chat with the boss.
perhaps a scene showing where the meowth is coming from before the action starts between him and the bat. the response of the boss afterward, and then the sequel or ending scene ( exp. what happened to the meowth? 1. does the clan the meowth comes from get angry? or 2. is the meowth a loner and mutters "curse that bat." and then drops dead?) even if it is not going to be continued at least leave the person guessing on what might have happened next or what could happen after the meowth drops dead.
looking foward to another flash! you got some potential. just need a little guidance as you progress. so keep it up!

Sarena responds:

Thank you for the advice. ^^

Yeah I guess I sorta didn't explain what happened to that Meowth after all. Hmm maybe I will end up making a short sequel to patch up the story more. I know my brother was making an RPGmaker game including these characters awhile back, so maybe things would be explained more in that as well. We'll see how things go. ;)